JOIN OUR TEAM AT MURPHY, FALCON & MURPHY
Murphy, Falcon & Murphy is a mid-size law firm that does the job of a much larger firm solely based on the excellence of our team. We are proud of our Baltimore personal injury attorneys and our stellar track record of success, which includes more than $700 million recovered in verdicts and settlements. Murphy, Falcon & Murphy is a talented, aggressive, problem-solving firm because our team members always act with one goal in mind — to win.
This drive is ingrained in everyone who works with us regardless of their years of experience, their prior qualifications, or their individual titles or job descriptions. Everyone at the firm takes a sense of pride and ownership in what they do, which contributes to our effectiveness and our ability to win major cases, and to our unparalleled record of success. If you are passionate about working on cases with a dynamic, diverse, and hardworking team that will challenge you and push you to succeed, then you will love working with us. We would love to have you on our team!
OUR MISSION AS BALTIMORE TRIAL LAWYERS
Our mission at Murphy, Falcon & Murphy is simple. We strive to give a voice to those with compelling stories in order to achieve results that force wrongdoers to change and provide justice both for our clients and society as a whole. We are passionate about encouraging companies and corporations to implement new policies after litigating our cases, which helps to protect the innocent from future injuries.
When our clients choose us, they know they aren’t just hiring a Baltimore trial attorney, they are hiring a team. We are committed to our Baltimore community, but we also litigate cases throughout the state of Maryland, and even nationwide.
Just a few examples of notable past cases include:
- $276 million verdict in a case involving fraud against First Union Bank
- $44 million verdict in a case involving police brutality
- $34.3 million verdict in a case involving carbon monoxide poisoning
- $185 million settlement against Ernst & Young
- $55 million settlement in a case involving environmental contamination against Constellation Energy
- $4 million settlement in a case involving a birth injury
- $3.5 million verdict in a wrongful death case against a police officer