Our Experience in Medical Malpractice Litigation
Posted in Medical Malpractice,News on June 2, 2016
Facing a medical malpractice suit can be a daunting task. You’re already in the difficult situation of having your medical needs mishandled, and it can feel overwhelming if you don’t know who to turn to. That’s where we come in.
If you’re looking for an experienced, passionate attorney to represent you in your medical malpractice case, look no further than the law firm of Murphy, Falcon & Murphy. Our Baltimore lawyers have the knowledge and the drive required to take on the toughest cases in the country, and the track record to help give you peace of mind.
- $4 million settlement: We represented a family whose son suffered severe, life-altering injuries during his delivery.
- $7 million settlement: We represented a family whose infant was born with severe birth injuries after the hospital staff and obstetrician failed to recognize signs of fetal distress.
- Class action certification: We filed a class action suit against St. Joseph Medical Center alleging that Dr. Mark Midei, a noted cardiologist, implanted potentially thousands of unnecessary cardiac stents without informed patient consent.
- Confidential multi-million dollar settlement: We represented the family of a mother who died during childbirth due to multiple lacerations caused by a surgeon’s incision during the delivery process.
- Confidential settlement: We represented a woman who caught on fire and received severe third-degree burns on her face and body due to the negligence of her surgeons.
You don’t need to face your case alone. Here at Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, we have over 70 years of experience fighting for our client’s rights. Contact us today through our online form, or call us directly at(410) 951-8744. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t need to pay legal fees unless we win.