Auto Accident Lawyers in Baltimore
Speak With a Personal Injury Attorney at our Baltimore Firm
Traffic accidents are the leading cause of death for people aged 4 to 34 and, in the state of Maryland, cause more deaths than homicides. Even more sobering? Most traffic accidents are caused by driver error—meaning they could have, and should have, been prevented.
Our firm has spent the past 70 years obtaining millions in verdicts and settlements for individuals in car accident and wrongful death cases. We understand how to protect our clients—and we're always here to help.
Driver Error Leads to Preventable Accidents
Roughly 90% of car accidents are preventable, which means that most accidents involve someone who is either at fault for the accident or partly to blame. Discuss your case with a lawyer to see if your claim could help cover the expensive costs of medical treatment and repairs, property damage, lost wages from time taken off work, and more.
An individual may be responsible for causing an accident if their actions included:
- Texting or talking on the phone while driving
- Driving over the posted speed limit or driving too fast for weather conditions
- Tailgating another vehicle
- Disregarding stop signs, traffic lights, and other road signs
- Failure to look both ways before passing through an intersection
- Failure to check for pedestrians, motorcyclists, and bicyclists
- Failure to yield to other vehicles according to traffic laws regarding right of way
- Ignoring railroad crossing signs
- Failure to properly maintain their vehicle including failure to maintain brakes or lights
If You Were Hurt in a Car Accident, Seek Help from a Firm with the Resources to Win
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, we have a long history of working with victims of auto accidents. Our team of attorneys works together on each case, sharing resources and decades of experience to secure the best possible outcome for every individual.
Call us at 410.983.6266 for a free consultation with a personal injury attorney in Maryland.