OUR TEAM OF BALTIMORE TRIAL ATTORNEYS
CONTINUING THE MURPHY, FALCON & MURPHY LEGACY
We're a firm built on the collaborative efforts of a dedicated legal team. Each lawyer at Murphy, Falcon & Murphy brings the formative strengths of leadership, diligence, and strategy to every case we take on. Our unique personal and professional histories ensure that we consistently bring new perspectives to our growing body of work.
Simply put, we work on a wide variety of cases because we are apt to do so.
The foundation of Murphy, Falcon & Murphy began with a partnership between legendary trial lawyer Judge Billy Murphy, Jr. and the brilliant legal mind of Richard Falcon in 1982. As the two continued to successfully try and negotiate notorious cases throughout the country, they built a team of smart, driven lawyers that continue to fight for the rights for those who have been wronged.
View ProfileWilliam H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr.
View ProfileRichard V. Falcon
View ProfileHassan Murphy
View ProfileNicholas Szokoly
View ProfileJason Downs
View ProfileNikoletta Mendrinos
View ProfileEdward Cardona III
View ProfileRima Kikani
View ProfileJessica H. Meeder
View ProfileJohn G. Harnishfeger
- Cynthia D. Fuller Director of Human Resources and Operations
- Scott Fredo Director of Finance
- Joann Autry Director of the Office of Managing Partner
- Karyn A. Slavin Legal Assistant
- Amanda Friedman Legal Assistant
- Ashtian Chester Paralegal
- Erin Sofinowski Paralegal
- Lesley Dunlap Paralegal
- Marlene Acree Paralegal
- Tiara Ford Intake Paralegal
- Ori Millrod Staff Accountant
- Cortney Robertson Legal Assistant
- Granville Timbers Facilities Coordinator
- Shanta Alexidor Receptionist
- Olivia Fudge Intake Paralegal
- Sara B. Bagheri Paralegal
- Mary Brown Paralegal
- Kaye Coleman Paralegal
- Ashley Boykin Director of the Office of William H. Murphy, Jr.