Commercial Litigation Attorneys in Baltimore
Experienced in Complex Litigation. Proven in Client Advocacy
Murphy, Falcon & Murphy is deeply experienced in complex commercial litigation. We are a firm of first-chair trial lawyers, ready to try cases in the toughest jurisdictions around the country — and we've represented some of the largest corporations in high-profile, high-stakes cases. Our defense work has saved our commercial clients billions of dollars, and our plaintiff work has produced hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements.
It is this duality of casework — producing exceptional victories for both plaintiff and defense clients — that informs our unique perspectives. In preparing for a trial, there is great value in understanding the opposition's methodology and rationale, and our Baltimore commercial litigation attorneys use this knowledge to strengthen their own approach. We take pride in pairing thoughtful, innovative litigation strategies with unconventional settlement solutions.
Qualified to Represent You Today
"Murphy, Falcon & Murphy's work with our team was first-rate.
The complexity of our cases needed the right combination of strategic
intellect and an aggressive courtroom presence. They gave us both."
- Brian Christensen,
Former Associate General Counsel of H&R Block, Inc.
Our success is characterized by our team's informed legal judgment and extensive business experience. Our commercial litigation lawyers are passionate about going to trial and for presenting compelling oral arguments with eloquence, intensity, and logic.
When the stakes for your company are high, make the smart business decision.
Contact Murphy, Falcon & Murphy at 410.983.6266.
Track Record of Defending Clients Big & Small
Some of our current and former commercial clients include:
- Johnson & Johnson
- H&R Block
- RSM McGladrey
- Ernst & Young
- Mid-Atlantic Sports Network
- Allied Signal, Inc.
- The Baltimore Orioles
- Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
- Don King Productions, Inc.
- Honeywell Corporation
- The Maryland Stadium Authority
- Meridian Management Group Ventures, Inc.
- Scottsdale Insurance Company
- Steele Software Systems
- The University of Maryland Medical Systems, Inc.
- The Washington Redskins
Our Past Commercial Litigation Cases
- Steele Software Systems Defrauded by First Union National Bank; Our firm represented Steele Software Systems in a breach of contract and fraud case against First Union, which is now part of Wells Fargo. In this classic "David v. Goliath" case, the team won $40 million in compensatory damages and $200 million in punitive damages.
- Don King Sued for Breach of Contract; While champion Bernard Hopkins sought to eliminate the rights of our client, boxing promoter Don King, in a multi-hundred million dollar title match, our firm's creativity and skilled legal advocacy ensured the dispute was resolved in King's favor.
- Lion Promotions L.L.C. and Lennox Lewis v. Don King Productions, Inc., et al.; After the legendary boxing promoter was sued by a rival promoter and heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis, Murphy, Falcon & Murphy stepped in to protect his rights to the multi-hundred million dollar title match, securing a favorable resolution for our client.
Call 410.983.6266 for Proven, Dedicated Counsel
When you choose Murphy, Falcon & Murphy you are choosing a team of skilled litigators, dedicated fighters, and aggressive negotiators.
Call now at 410.983.6266.