Murphy, Falcon & Murphy is dedicated to making the City of Baltimore a better place by reaching out to help those in need. Our Baltimore trial attorneys work to support many pro-bono clients who have legal issues but do not have the means to pay fees. As a firm, we are also involved with many community organizations and charities, including the ones listed below.
National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship
Through entrepreneurship education, the National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship, also known as NFTE, helps young people from low-income communities build skills and unlock their entrepreneurial creativity.
“Hassan has really raised the bar for philanthropy in the African
- Karen Rothenburg, Dean, University of Maryland School of Law
MONUMENTAL CITY BAR FOUNDATION
MCBA is the oldest and largest professional association of African-American attorneys and judges in the State of Maryland. From its humble beginnings, the MCBA-which celebrated its 70th anniversary in 2005-has played a noteworthy part in many of the greatest historical civil rights struggles in modern history.
THE HONORABLE WILLIAM H. AND MADELINE W. MURPHY SCHOLARSHIP FUND
This fund provides scholarships for students who exhibit academic excellence and are active in student organizations that celebrate and promote diversity, helping develop a new generation of leaders who will work and serve as the Murphys have.
GILLIS FOUNDATION OF KANSAS CITY
The mission of Gillis Foundation is to help at-risk children and their families become contributing members of the community through education, counseling, and social services. The vision of Gillis is that all children will live in emotionally stable, safe, and nurturing families.
MURPHY, FALCON & MURPHY HAS ALSO SUPPORTED THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS:
- Prince George's Pride
- American Heart Association
- Take Back the City
- Buddies Inc.
- Gillis Charities
- Democratic National Committee
- Friends of Scott Schellenberger
- Howard County Library
- Greater Baltimore Urban League
- Baltimore Women's Bar Association
- Center for Urban Families
- Center for WBA Families
- Associated Black Charities
- Friends of Alison Asti
- Friends of Hattie Harrison
- Team Curt Anderson
- Servants of the People Unity State
- Morgan State University Foundation
- Friends of Bernard "Jack" Young
- Women's Civic League
- Citizens for Carl Stokes
- Rawlings - Blake for Mayor
- Mississippi Center for Justice
- Fund for Criminal Justice
- The McCord Committee
- Mentoring Male Teens
- Legal Aid Bureau
- University of Baltimore Foundation
- Mid-Atlantic Innocence project
- Travis Winkey Youth Empowerment Project
- Women's Institute of Social Development
- Obama Victory Fund
- Community Law in Action
- Baltimore Women's League
- Friends of Martin O'Malley
- Monumental City Bar Association
- Biddle 2012